Archive for ‘Store Reviews’
Furnishing your baby’s nursery is one fun project you don’t mind stressing over. I used to read Pottery Barn Kids catalogue everyday before our little one arrived.
1. sales and promo code events: Big sale events and free shipping offers around major holidays, Friends & Family around Christmas time where they offer $20 gift card for every $100 purchase (in store only) and 10% registry completion discount that you can use for 6 months after the event date.…Read more →
Despite their controversial advertising I like American Apparel. Reasonably good quality and American Made. Sounds pretty good to me!
1. sales and promo code events: coupons vary from 20-30% throughout the year and sales are towards the end of each season and discounts are up to 70%.…Read more →
The Husband loves H&M. Mostly shorts and pants… thankfully he doesn’t try to keep up with the trend. He’s too old for denim on denim. Or plaid. Are these even still ‘in’? I have no clue when it comes to men’s fashion.…Read more →
The Container Store has everything a hoarder like me would love and appreciate. Maybe its because we moved into a tiny condo but as of late, I’m loving organizing and storaging. Everything looks so much nicer packed away.
1. sales and promo code events: Sales are offered throughout the year – Office sale, Spring sale, Travel sale and right now is the Home Sale.
One day my country house will look like a Pottery Barn catalogue. One day…
1. sales and promo code events: Big sale events and free shipping offers around major holidays, Friends & Family 20% off event in October (in store only) and 10% registry completion discount that you can use for 6 months after the event date.…Read more →
Neiman Marcus (owns Bergdorf Goodman) is my go to department store for handbags and shoes. I love classics and discounts on them are so rare that I always wait for their gift card events. Or sometimes the complete opposite – when I’m looking for a bargain, I wait for their additional discount on clearance. I love Lanvin and Roland Mouret at 80% off!!!…Read more →
If you’ve ever regretted buying new skincare or make up products, you should be shopping at Sephora – it is THE beauty store. They carry traditional beauty brands sold at department stores, diverse range of dermatologist brands and lots of make up artist brands.…Read more →
Hands down the best online company. Ever. I buy all my baby things online and I almost always end up buying them at diapers.com (or from their expanding affiliated companies). Trust me – you’ll love them too.
1. sales and promo code events: There are always some sort of sales and promo code events at diapers.com.…Read more →
At first I was really intimidated to walk into Bergdorfs. The windows are always elaborately decorated, doors are really narrow and the people I saw coming out of the store looked like they were made out of money. Despite this I don’t remember the first time I shopped there, nor do I remember what I bought but Bergdorfs is awesome.…Read more →
Cardpool has to be the smartest idea since gift cards. Gift cards make great gifts but what do you do with unwanted ones? Through Cardpool, you can sell unwanted gift cards and buy gift cards at a discount. Everyone wins! I have bought and sold gift cards through Cardpool and I love it. I like buying gift cards at merchants where they offer promotions and coupons so I can use the gift cards to get an even bigger discount.…Read more →